Friday 27 February 2009

Progress Assesment

At the very beginning, when our coursework task had been explained to our class by our teacher, i was very half hearted and i wasnt too sure whether id be able to carry the task out to its best ability. Considering i hadnt taken Media for GCSE and some of my fellow team members had, i was convinced that this was going to be really hard for me. I felt I had insignificant knowledge about what our design could be for the task, although i felt i could eventually develop effective skills time was a big matter that had to be dealt with to enable my success in the subject. Thinking on my feet and feeling positive about my ideas was working well, and as we worked on our animatic i felt positive and enthusiastic with the work, and generally enjoyed coming to the lesson. This then helped me alot when it came to producing the opening title sequence media product. From being so unconfident with myself to working really well now i think is really significant progress. I am confident with working on the software and i generally feel as though im part of the task, as before my team member Andy was taking alot of responsibility which was unfair as it is a group commitment not just and individual piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment